Instructions for Filing a Complaint on Fraudnet
In the event the site is down, scroll to the bottom for FAX instructions for sending a fax directly from email.
- Go to: https://www.gao.gov/about/what-gao-does/fraudnet
- Click “Report Fraud”
Section 1 – Choose how you want to file
- Section 2
- What rule, regulation, or law do you believe to have been violated – Ethics/conflict of interest/misconduct
- State: DC
- Date: (see Tore’s telegram post for document with dates)
- Have you reported this matter to any other organization/agencies? NO
Information on any related subjects (you may add more than one): See attached document
Feel free to refer to any of the docs below for text.
TIP: You are not limited to filing one notice, one time.
Other Ways to Report Fraud
441 G Street, N.W.
Mail Stop 4T21
Washington, DC 20548
To send a fax via email:
- Click compose Email tab
- Enter the fax number of who you are sending the fax to in the email address line. Just enter numbers without dashes or spaces.
- Enter message you would enter into a fax cover page in the subject line.
- Report Fraud for: xx
- Enter your fax message in the body of the email message and click send.
- “Hello. I want to file a fraud report concerning xxx.
- To confirm your fax was sent, go to “Sent” in email to see the send time.